Hazelnut Oil is a light oil rich in essential fatty acids. The oil is a clear light yellow liquid with a bland characteristic odor and taste. Hazelnut oil is pressed from hazelnuts, those delicious brownish goodies that make our pralines nutty and aromatic. Its oil is a rich and flavorful with a nutty aroma, which makes it ideal for gourmet dishes.
- Hazelnuts for skin is that these are loaded with antioxidants and Beta-sitosterol which arrest the process of cancerous skin cell development.
- Hazelnuts are abundant in healthy flavonoids like catechins and tannins making these nuts extremely effective astringents.
- The nuts act as an excellent conditioner for the skin helping to hold on to its smooth and soft texture.
- These vitamins work individually and in unison to maintain the youthfulness of the skin preventing the formation of wrinkles and folds.
- Hazelnuts are replete with antioxidants that play a key role in keeping the skin in the pink of health as well as letting it glow.